- Improved alignment of risks with activities
- Better visibility of dependencies across the value chain
- Improved identification and management of risks
- Increased compliance to audit requirements and frameworks
- Improved executive oversight of projects and activities across the organisation
- Improved response to strategic changes
- Reduced duplication of effort across initiatives
- Reduced cycle time for business planning and investment prioritisation
- Improved alignment of programs and
projects to strategic priorities
- Increased maturity in project management functions
- Increased standardisation in processes
and reporting across the organisation
- Ability to meet efficiency dividends
- Improved economies of scale
- Reduced administrative efforts
Increased stakeholder confidence
- Better business future-proofing by augmenting knowledge and automating processes
- Improved transparency and collaboration across business units
- Improved tracking of decisions and actions across various governance committees
StrategyDotZero is set to automatically scale up infrastructure to cater for increased and peak loads, thus ensuring high-availability.
We have created a number of pre-built adapters that helps StrategyDotZero integrate well with other systems or data sources.
StrategyDotZero uses Microsoft Azure, which is designed to achieve a minimum of 99.95% availability. The underlying data technology uses active geo-replication, providing high levels of redundancy.
StrategyDotZero is IRAP assessed and has the ability to implement Federated Identity, utilizing the clients own identity provider. Comprehensive logging and auditing is also in place.
while most customers prefer the Cloud option due to the following benefits
- Minimised operational costs
- Centralised information management
- Enhanced productivity
- Access to information anywhere, anytime
- Easy collaboration
- Secured and customised access
Australian Federal and State Government agencies